Thursday, September 9, 2010
    Happy Birthday Style Spot!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    I must admit to something which I am not very proud of; it is Style Spot's 4th birthday today and I almost forgot! As silly as it sounds, it kind of feels like I'm a mother and I've forgotten my child's birthday. Shocking, I know. Still, I remembered just in time so hopefully I'm not all bad. 


    Since it's birthday time and all, and I need to make up for birthday time lost, I thought it would be nice with some fresh changes to the blog. I have started on a few layout changes, and also I am thinking of adding a few regular features here on Style Spot. The first one will be introduced to you as soon as Sunday so mark that in your calenders. I think you'll like it! 


    So please, let Style Spot's 4th birthday give you an excuse to eat a huge piece of chocolate cake, drink a sparkly glass of champagne or do crazy dances around your house. I just might do all three!


    And thank you to each and everyone of you, my dear readers. Style Spot would never be Style Spot without all of you!


    xoxoxo

Post Title


Post URL

http://styleencouleur.blogspot.com/2010/09/happy-birthday-style-spot-i-must-admit.html


Visit Style En Coloure for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts