Friday, October 29, 2010
    Dewi Driegen as Friday Inspiration

    A good outfit does not need to be harder than this. Well, it is quite hard to wear such a simple outfit and make it look incredible, like model Dewi Driegen does with this. I instantly want to pair my leather jacket with a pair of nude high heels. I also want to dye my hair the same colour as her and get my hairdresser to give me a sharp fringe. Stylewise, I sometimes think of Dewi as Kate Lanphear's little sister. Dewi is not as rock & roll as Kate, but there are elements in her style that remind me of the style director for US Elle.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post Title


Post URL

http://styleencouleur.blogspot.com/2010/10/dewi-driegen-as-friday-inspiration-good.html


Visit Style En Coloure for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive