Wednesday, May 18, 2011
    Eniko Mihalik by Greg Kadel for Vogue Italia May 2011

    My. Oh. My. How I love this photo! It is a truly breathtaking photograph of Eniko Mihalik, shot by Greg Kadel for the May issue of Vogue Italia. I adore the simplicity of the blue line of paint, and I find the contrast between the blue paint and the black eyeliner around her eyes very exciting. Also, I have been wanting to get such piercings as her for a long time, and now I feel that I am definitely ready to turn those thoughts into reality.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image Source: Carolines Mode

Post Title


Post URL

http://styleencouleur.blogspot.com/2011/05/eniko-mihalik-by-greg-kadel-for-vogue.html


Visit Style En Coloure for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive