Thursday, November 24, 2011

FRIDA THE GODDESS

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Today, I watched a very interesting documentary about Swedish clothing labels and Stockholm Fashion Week.
    I won't get into the details, but one thing that struck me while watching it was how incredibly beautiful many of the Swedish models are.
    Especially Frida Gustavsson.
    I also discovered this editorial from the December issue of Allure today, and it's been swirling around in my head all day.
    Frida really is a true goddess both on the runway and in front of the camera.

Post Title

FRIDA THE GODDESS


Post URL

http://styleencouleur.blogspot.com/2011/11/frida-goddess.html


Visit Style En Coloure for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts