Thursday, November 17, 2011

THAT BAG

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    In September, I bought myself this incredible bag from Zara, and I carry it with me everywhere.
    The gorgeous Fanny Lyckman, from the blog I'm Fancy, is also the lucky owner of this bag, as seen above. 
    When I see the bag in photographs like these, I fall in love with it all over again.
    It is so aesthetically beautiful, and I feel like carrying it around with me even more than I already do...which means that I'll have to start walking around with it in my apartment.

    Image Source: I'm Fancy

Post Title

THAT BAG


Post URL

http://styleencouleur.blogspot.com/2011/11/that-bag.html


Visit Style En Coloure for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts