Monday, November 28, 2011

YOU

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    These days, I am having less and less time for blogging, as I have a few exams ahead of me.
    I will try to post as often as possible, but this is just to let you know that there might be less posts during the next couple of weeks.

    Also, I thought I'd use this post as an opportunity for something I've been meaning to do for a long time:
    I am really curious of who you are, and I would so love it if you would tell me a little bit about yourself. 
    You can write one word that describes you, or you can write a hundred.
    Where you live, what you do, how old you are.
    Tell me a song that you love, or a book that you like.
    Your favourite artist. A person you admire.
    Your dreams. Your goals.
    It can be anything and everything.
    Your choice.

    Image Source: Unknown

Post Title

YOU


Post URL

http://styleencouleur.blogspot.com/2011/11/you.html


Visit Style En Coloure for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts