Sunday, December 11, 2011

SEQUIN SUNDAY

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thanks to the lovely Carolyn behind the blog Rich Girls, I discovered Jessica Stein's blog, Tuula, where she shows off her fantastic style (I know, I must have been living in a cave for not learning about it sooner!)
    I have lost count of how many times I have expressed my love towards sequins, but who can help it when it can look this amazing.
    Teaming a sequin skirt with an oversized knit is the perfect laidback, but classy look.
    And sequin pants worn with heels, is a great alternative for the Christmas season.

    Image Source: Tuula

Post Title

SEQUIN SUNDAY


Post URL

http://styleencouleur.blogspot.com/2011/12/sequin-sunday.html


Visit Style En Coloure for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts