Monday, December 5, 2011

WOOL, LEATHER & BURGUNDY

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I am still buried in books to get through for my exams, which means that I'm at home a lot reading (I have such a comfy sofa!). 
    I bought this knitted jumper from Zara a couple of months back, and even though I have loved it from the very start, I have discovered these last few weeks (while reading for exams), that it is the perfect, chic cozy jumper.
    When it's time for me to enter an exam-free world again, I'm definitely going to wear it like this; with a pair of leather trousers and a burgundy hat.

    Image Source: Stockholm Streetstyle

Post Title

WOOL, LEATHER & BURGUNDY


Post URL

http://styleencouleur.blogspot.com/2011/12/wool-leather-burgundy.html


Visit Style En Coloure for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts