Monday, January 16, 2012

THE 69TH ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS: THE NUDES

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I was so excited when I woke up this morning. The first thing I did was to turn on the computer, run out to the kitchen to grab some coffee, before throwing myself in front of the computer again to look at all the dresses from last night. I love all the glitz and the glamour that comes with such an event as the Golden Globes, so I was quite surprised when I discovered that two of my favourites were Heidi Klum and Kristen Wiig; Heidi in a dress from the Calvin Klein Collection and Kristen in Bill Blass. They both played it safe with nude coloured gowns teamed with bold, statement jewelry, but I loved it. I absolutely adore the turquoise jewelry which Heidi is working so well!

    Do you like what Kristen Wiig and Heidi Klum wore? Or do you think it was too safe for the Golden Globe?

    Image Source: TFS

Post Title

THE 69TH ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS: THE NUDES


Post URL

http://styleencouleur.blogspot.com/2012/01/69th-annual-golden-globe-awards-nudes.html


Visit Style En Coloure for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts